3rd April 2014
Catch up with Paul McGann, as he discussed life
after Eight – in Doctor Who Magazine 472!
“You know what? I don't expect to ever to be involved
again,” the Eighth Doctor actor tells DWM. “But I expect I’ll be
surprised one day by something. That's what Doctor Who's about.
I expect to be surprised…”
Also in this issue:
- DWM goes behind the scenes and talks exclusively with
the director of the recent episodes Hide and The Time of the
Doctor, Jamie Payne.
- John Levene recalls his time playing Cybermen, Yeti and
UNIT regular Benton in an in-depth interview .
- Master model-makers Mike Tucker and his team reveal
their experiences of providing visual effects for 21st-century
- Showrunner Steven Moffat answers readers’ questions.
- A detailed look at The Fact of Fiction of the 1982 Fifth
Doctor adventure, Time-Flight
- The Blood of Azrael – the Doctor and Clara in the Part
3 of their latest comic strip adventure.
- The Time Team take a trip to the Planet of the Ood.
- Jacqueline Rayner casts a critical eye over the Twelfth
Doctor’s choice of apparel in Relative Dimensions.
- The Watcher ponders how Doctor Who companions sometimes
know things that they oughtn’t and embarrasses another
supporting artiste in Wotcha!
- Reviews of the latest DVDs, CDs, and books.
- Competitions, puzzles, and much more!
DWM Issue #472, is on sale from
[Information supplied by DWM Editor, Tom Spilsbury]
Doctor Who is © Copyright to the BBC. No infringement intended.