Welcome to the DWO, Doctor Who Magazine
section. Here you can find all the latest issue information and links to cover images for all back issues of the magazine.
6th February 2014
The new issue of Doctor Who Magazine is out
now, and looks back on Matt Smith's four years
as The Doctor.
"A big part of me wanted to stay because it’s a wonderful
job and he’s a wonderful character. My life will never be the
same. I’ll never play another part quite like this…"
Also in this issue:
- Model-maker extraordinaire MIKE TUCKER and members of the
Model Unit talk exclusively to DWM about creating the visual
effects for Doctor Who in 1980s.
- Doctor Who's new executive producer BRIAN MINCHIN writes
exclusively for DWM in Production Notes.
- A detailed look at the Fact of Fiction of 1980's Meglos.
- The Blood of Azrael – the first part of a new comic strip
adventure for the Doctor and Clara.
- The Time Team welcome Donna aboard the TARDIS as they watch
Partners in Crime
- A preview of the recently rediscovered The Web of Fear on DVD.
- A review of the newly released Moonbase DVD from Matthew
- Jacqueline Rayner debates the ethics of telling the truth to
her children in Relative Dimensions.
- The Watcher his favourite Doctor Who planets, and outs another
helpless supporting artiste in Wotcha!.
- Reviews of the latest DVDs, CDs and books.
- Competitions, puzzles, and much more!
DWM Issue #470, is on sale from
6th February 2014,
[Information supplied by DWM Editor, Tom Spilsbury]